We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return for store credit. We do not offer returns for refunds.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- There must be no deodorant/makeup/stains/etc on the item.
- Items marked as final sale will NOT be accepted for store credit or an exchange.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Any original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store credit is valid for 1 year from issue date.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, instructions on how and where to send your package will be sent to you. Please note that returns must be shipped at your own expense. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, please allow 3-5 business days for store credit processing upon returned item reception.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.